Adam Chandler was previously a staff writer at Tablet. His work has appeared in the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Atlantic, Slate, Esquire, New York, and elsewhere. He tweets @allmychandler.
Baby boomers and seniors are a growing segment of the community, with specific needs for programming, rituals, and accessibility
The University of Houston coach is a rising star in the football world
That included the creation of a seder plate
Weighing the cost of peace against the spoils of peace
Casspi has come a long way from the industrial town of Holon
More rocket fire from Gaza may augur a broader escalation
Remembering the manager widely credited with making The Beatles famous
By Yair Rosenberg — These Jewish leaders’ influence has been felt around the country, in every denomination, even if you don’t know them by nameBy Lee Smith — One Middle Eastern nation does indeed pay to influence U.S. foreign policy. Hint: It’s not Israel.By Joan Nathan — Video: Throw away your jars of gray fish patties. This Rosh Hashanah, make a terrine that’ll have doubters asking for seconds.
Chaya Ben Baruch’s sixth child was born with Down syndrome. Then she did what every good mother does—set out to find him a mate.
The dynamic conductor and genius behind ‘West Side Story’ also wrote classical works. Allen Shawn explores what they reveal.
Batya Ungar-Sargon discusses her exposé on the tax rolls and funding cuts that fueled an ethnic rift in East Ramapo, N.Y.
- Jewish College Student Survey: Israel is Most “Crucial Issue” For Young Jews Today
- Spotlight On: Indie-Folk Trio Distant Cousins
- Actor Shane Baker on Translating ‘Waiting for Godot’ into Yiddish
- OMGWTFBIBLE Podcast: The Israelites Confront Pharoah, Things Get Real
- Real Housewives of New Jersey: the Losers are Back
- A Conversation with Amber Marchese of Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Jonathan Tropper?s ?This is Where I Leave You? finds humor during shivah
- Local artist tackles Jews and sex in ?Transparent? with Jeffrey Tambor