Allison Hoffman is a senior editor at Tablet Magazine. Her Twitter feed is @allisont_dc.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, the highest-ranking Jewish elected official in U.S. history, hails not from the urban melting pot but from a Southern, explicitly Christian America
A Brooklyn rabbi thought he could swindle hedge-fund king Steven Cohen by playing on his Judaism. It was a bad bet.
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about itBy Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- Russell Brand Rips Into Sean Hannity For Bullying Guest on Gaza Conflict
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- Debating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Demands Empathy, Not Just History
- Remembering Estelle Getty, Who Would Have Turned 91 Today
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?
- Real Housewives of Orange County is a Scripted Mess
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - NO MORE RICH
- Peter Himmelman?s new music video takes on Israel-Gaza conflict