Batya Ungar-Sargon is a staff writer at Tablet Magazine. Her Twitter feed is @bungarsargon.
Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Kunkel, Corey Robin among those arrested
Nalan Al Sarraj describes the devastation on the ground
Civil disobedience act targeted the Friends of the IDF office in Times Square
A new exhibit and book recall the Evelina de Rothschild School, which taught Jewish girls punctuality, self-reliance—and English
How an academic field—marked by petty fighting, misguided ideological debates, and personal proximity to tragedy—doomed itself
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in GazaBy Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about it
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- Debating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Demands Empathy, Not Just History
- Remembering Estelle Getty, Who Would Have Turned 91 Today
- Gigantic Replica of Solomon’s Temple Opens in Brazil
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?
- Real Housewives of Orange County is a Scripted Mess
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - NO MORE RICH
- Peter Himmelman?s new music video takes on Israel-Gaza conflict