Batya Ungar-Sargon is a freelance writer who lives in New York. Her Twitter feed is @bungarsargon.
International chess champions Anna Zatonskih and Irina Krush play the game of life to a draw
Joe Hynes faces an unprecedented electoral defeat after longtime Jewish supporters leave his side
In his new book, ‘The Negotiator,’ Long Island-born Gershon Baskin says the prisoner swap that saved the soldier was worth it
Are they heroes to the wives, or religious vigilantes?
The author of ‘Slaves of New York’ dishes on male reviewers, passing fame, and the satire of bad luck
Susan Weiss started out trying to win divorce cases, but now her mission is pushing Israel’s Orthodox rabbinate to change its ways
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Vox Tablet — Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.By Stephanie Butnick — Kosher-certified baked goods company closing plant after nearly a century
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- Spotlight On: Gary Spielberg, A.K.A. Russian Comedy Sensation Baba Fira
- Jewish Vocal Group ‘Listen Up’ Sings Pharrell-Inspired Adon Olam
- The Ice Bucket Challenge storm
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap
- Emmys 2014: Tradition, tradition, tradition?and cable
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Channel Jerry Springer