Daniella Peled is editor at the Institute For War and Peace Reporting and has reported widely from across the Middle East.
Praying on the side with their chosen gender is a quiet political statement for some, and a personal milestone for others
5:10 PM —
Rediscovering the relevance of a Streisand classic
3:33 PM —
The author of Tablet’s ‘France’s Toxic Hate’ series discusses his background
1:17 PM —
Netanyahu vows to press on until tunnel threat eliminated
11:30 AM —
On August 2, 1944, Nazis liquidated the concentration camp’s Gypsy section
10:15 AM —
Three reasons it has difficulty facing up to anti-Jewish hate
9:00 AM —
Celebrated author and Yiddish scion passes away at 103
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about itBy Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- Joan Rivers: Nose Jobs Are the Key to Peace in the Middle East
- Russell Brand Rips Into Sean Hannity For Bullying Guest on Gaza Conflict
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- “Humans of New York” Photoblog Captures Amazing Stories of Holocaust Survivors
- Real Housewives of New York City Reunion Recap - Part 1
- Marlon Brando and the Jews
- The writers behind ?Dawn of the Planet of the Apes?
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?