David Meir Grossman
David Meir Grossman is a writer living in Brooklyn. His Twitter feed is @davidgross_man.
Headlining Knoxville’s Big Ears avant-garde music festival, the composer passes a baton to Radiohead’s Jonny Greenwood
Abel Meeropol’s ‘Strange Fruit’ gets remixed into Yeezus in a manner worthy of its creator, for song of the year
As Matisyahu tours on ‘Spark Seeker,’ will his pop fans snuff out the spiritual fire that lifted him to the top of the charts?
3:30 PM —
After seven years in Portland, departing with a mix of sadness and hope
1:50 PM —
We’re hiring two paid, part-time editorial interns
11:31 AM —
Operation Protective Edge enters its 18th day
10:15 AM —
Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
9:00 AM —
The latest in a long tradition of creatively supporting embattled Jews abroad
5:02 PM —
Snide bias is no substitute for real reporting on complicated stories
By Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in GazaBy Yair Rosenberg — The former Secretary of State places blame for conflict squarely on HamasBy Batya Ungar-Sargon — Shmuley Boteach—rabbi, sexpert, Michael Jackson pal—has led many lives. But none of them can obliterate his past.
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
Known for right-wing politics, Vladimir Jabotinsky left an equally critical literary legacy. Hillel Halkin looks at it all.
- Debating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Demands Empathy, Not Just History
- Remembering Estelle Getty, Who Would Have Turned 91 Today
- Gigantic Replica of Solomon’s Temple Opens in Brazil
- Graphic Novelist Liana Finck on Yiddish Letters, Teen Angst, and Becoming a Book Person
- LeAnn and Eddie Week 2 Recap
- Real Housewives of NYC Finale: Table Flip vs. Leg Toss
- Real Housewives of Orange County Breakdown Recap
- Maggie Gyllenhaal stars in SundanceTV?s ?The Honorable Woman?