David P. Goldman
David P. Goldman, Tablet Magazine’s classical music critic, is the Spengler columnist for Asia Times Online, associate fellow at the Middle East Forum, and the author of How Civilizations Die (and Why Islam Is Dying, Too) and the essay collection It's Not the End of the World, It's Just the End of You.
Man’s search for God and God’s search for man
How neocons and Obama liberals have created catastrophe by consensus in the Middle East
By James Kirchick — The backlash against a finance minister’s recent remarks exposes a weakness in Germany’s embrace of their unique legacyBy Liel Leibovitz — From smashing Google Glasses to rejecting peace talks, failing to understand natural rights is leading to some very dark placesBy Joan Nathan — Video: The former Soviet republic’s Jewish history dates back millennia. This simple recipe is one of the community’s treasures.
In his memoir ‘Positive,’ Michael Saag warns that our broken health care system is more dangerous than the AIDS epidemic
Liel Leibovitz, who has a new book out on the rock ’n’ roll poet, looks at how Cohen’s songs evolved from bleak to transcendent
Correspondence templates taught Jews both literacy and how to be modern. A new anthology shows their entertainment value.
- Katy Perry, The Bar Mitzvah DJ
- Spotlight On: Andrew Steinthal, Co-founder of ‘The Infatuation’
- Haim Rocks Out at Coachella
- Susan Sontag Documentary to Debut at the Tribeca Film Festival
- A German saves a Jew
- One man, two identities: Archbishop was ?The Jewish Cardinal?
- Some Real Housewives of New York Gets Real
- Drinks with Mariah Huq of Married to Medicine