Hannah Dreyfus is an editorial intern at Tablet.
A petition signed by 7,000 people calls for the group’s reinstatement
Covering my hair makes me feel like part of the Orthodox community. But how I cover it makes me feel like an individual.
Collection of 500,000 documents will be made available to the public
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- Check Out the Official Trailer for Jill Soloway’s TV Show ‘Transparent’
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- The New York Times: Don’t Stress, Curly Hair is Cool
- Amber Marchese of RHONJ Needs a Blogging Lesson
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap