Isabel Fattal is an intern at Tablet Magazine.
Whether they’re drawn by social programs, religious practice, or the food, non-Jews have changed the face of the organization
Max Liebermann painting part of massive Munich trove discovered in 2012
In case the Israel boycott advocates weren’t in the mood to differentiate
Says she’s also Menachem Begin’s third cousin
By Yair Rosenberg — These Jewish leaders’ influence has been felt around the country, in every denomination, even if you don’t know them by nameBy Liel Leibovitz — The first victim of the 9/11 attacks was a veteran of an elite IDF unit, as well as an innovative Internet entrepreneurBy Stephanie Butnick — You wouldn't plotz if you lost a bingo game; zaftig is 'more plump than heavy'
The dynamic conductor and genius behind ‘West Side Story’ also wrote classical works. Allen Shawn explores what they reveal.
Batya Ungar-Sargon discusses her exposé on the tax rolls and funding cuts that fueled an ethnic rift in East Ramapo, N.Y.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
- Making Aliyah—With a Little Help From Some Evangelical Christians
- Amy Winehouse Statue Unveiled in London
- Pop Star Harry Styles Lands on List of Britain’s Most Influential Jews
- OMGWTFBIBLE Podcast: Holy Cow! A Burning Bush!
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - The Cancer Season
- Janay Rice, Lauren Manzo & Ignorance on Twitter
- ?Manhattan:? The story of the atomic bomb
- Real Housewives of New Jersey is Garbage TV