Isabel Fattal is an intern at Tablet Magazine.
Whether they’re drawn by social programs, religious practice, or the food, non-Jews have changed the face of the organization
Max Liebermann painting part of massive Munich trove discovered in 2012
In case the Israel boycott advocates weren’t in the mood to differentiate
By Elana Sztokman — Elana Sztokman flies the not-so friendly skies home to IsraelBy Marjorie Ingall — As Yom Kippur approaches, I’ll share what I’ve learned about how to apologize—and how not toBy Adam Janofsky — ‘Chained wives,’ refused Jewish divorces by their husbands, take to social media
On a new album, the captivating leader of the band Pharaoh’s Daughter reclaims the music that dominated her religious childhood
Chaya Ben Baruch’s sixth child was born with Down syndrome. Then she did what every good mother does—set out to find him a mate.
The dynamic conductor and genius behind ‘West Side Story’ also wrote classical works. Allen Shawn explores what they reveal.
- Debut Novelist Yelena Akhtiorskaya on Misery, Writing, and Brighton Beach
- Review: “This Is Where I Leave You”
- Buzzfeed Hipsters Sample Jewish Food For the First Time
- Brooklyn’s Best Vintage Store Also Supports Jewish Kids With Serious Illnesses
- My Evening with LeAnn Rimes & the LA County Sherriff
- A Conversation with Jim Marchese of Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Edge of Tomorrow: At 91, Grandma reflects on the state of the world and her soul for Rosh Hashanah
- Brian Finkelstein?s one-man show: Suicide, untimely deaths, masochism and humor