Judith Miller, Tablet Magazine’s theater critic, is at work on a memoir.
The new documentary fails to elicit answers to the most important, and still unresolved, questions about the Iraq War
The better, more real, and more compelling of the two Israeli-Palestinian intelligence films opens this week in the U.S.
Two fine one-act plays, ‘Bad Jews’ and ‘The Model Apartment,’ tackle the Shoah with unflinching dark humor
2:58 PM —
Day 23 of Operation Protective Edge
1:27 PM —
And a challenge for our readers
11:45 AM —
Says she’s also Menachem Begin’s third cousin
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about itBy Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- Joan Rivers: Nose Jobs Are the Key to Peace in the Middle East
- Russell Brand Rips Into Sean Hannity For Bullying Guest on Gaza Conflict
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- Debating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Demands Empathy, Not Just History
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?
- Real Housewives of Orange County is a Scripted Mess
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - NO MORE RICH
- Peter Himmelman?s new music video takes on Israel-Gaza conflict