Liel Leibovitz is a senior writer for Tablet Magazine.
Blogger’s bizarre ideology sees America and Israel in active cahoots to destroy the freedoms of the entire world
The Israeli army has always relied on its creativity. It could do with shedding even more prejudices, bad ideas, and pants.
Why Justin Bieber, Elton John, Madonna, and, yes, Alicia Keys, love to play Tel Aviv—and why Israel loves them back
The ‘Color Purple’ author showed more than just naivete in penning an open letter to the pop star. She also showed ignorance.
By Tova Ross — When I got married, my sheitel was a symbol of my vows and my Orthodoxy. Then it became a symbol of my discontent.By Liel Leibovitz — With raunchy Auschwitz shot, naturallyBy James McAuley — In the late 1950s, the Jewish department store mogul salvaged Chanel’s reputation—and burnished his own
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
The composer of the beloved Hanukkah song ‘Ocho Kandelikas’ shares stories and melodies from her past
- ‘I’m a Mitzvah’ Starring Ben Schwartz is Headed to Sundance
- ‘Waltz with Bashir’ Director Making New Film About Anne Frank
- Neo-Nazis Confused by Tila Tequila
- Spotlight On: Jerry Stahl, Author of ‘Happy Mutant Baby Pills’
- Why casting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman really matters
- One man?s crusade to prove Hollywood mogul Carl Laemmle was a hero
- Real Housewives of BH: Much Ado About Nothing
- Real Housewives of Atlanta, Shoes Are Coming Off!