Liel Leibovitz is a senior writer for Tablet Magazine.
Fighting reanimated Hezbollah ghouls, the IDF’s heroes never lose their cool
Will Omri Marcus’ brand of demented comedy television be Israel’s next great export?
For good advice on economic policy, stop whining and listen to what Maimonides has to say
From the recent Hillel controversy to a scuffle sweeping the Israeli educational system, conversation is held as sacred. It isn’t.
On stage, the English master of menace and the ponderous Frenchman find a common language in a feat of adaptation
The implications are far-reaching
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Stephanie Butnick — Kosher-certified baked goods company closing plant after nearly a centuryBy Vox Tablet — Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- Spotlight On: Gary Spielberg, A.K.A. Russian Comedy Sensation Baba Fira
- Jewish Vocal Group ‘Listen Up’ Sings Pharrell-Inspired Adon Olam
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap
- Emmys 2014: Tradition, tradition, tradition?and cable
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Channel Jerry Springer
- Hollywood Zionists are alive and well