Liel Leibovitz is a senior writer for Tablet Magazine.
For the past three months, the country’s foreign ministry, gutted of its powers by political agreements, has been in disarray
Blogger’s bizarre ideology sees America and Israel in active cahoots to destroy the freedoms of the entire world
The Israeli army has always relied on its creativity. It could do with shedding even more prejudices, bad ideas, and pants.
Why Justin Bieber, Elton John, Madonna, and, yes, Alicia Keys, love to play Tel Aviv—and why Israel loves them back
The ‘Color Purple’ author showed more than just naivete in penning an open letter to the pop star. She also showed ignorance.
2:58 PM —
Day 23 of Operation Protective Edge
1:27 PM —
And a challenge for our readers
11:45 AM —
Says she’s also Menachem Begin’s third cousin
4:06 PM —
Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Kunkel, Corey Robin among those arrested
12:19 PM —
‘Schindler’s List’ is a story of redemption—for both the film’s protagonist and its director
10:30 AM —
And why reporters won’t talk about it
By Chloe Valdary — 'You do not have the right to invoke my people’s struggle for your shoddy purposes'By Staff Notes — And why reporters won't talk about itBy Myer Freimann — Militant group used child labor to construct underground network in Gaza
Irving Finkel, an expert on ancient Mesopotamia, decodes a Babylonian tablet and traces its path to the Book of Genesis
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
- The Bachelorette Finale: Wait, Josh is Jewish?!
- Debating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Demands Empathy, Not Just History
- Remembering Estelle Getty, Who Would Have Turned 91 Today
- Gigantic Replica of Solomon’s Temple Opens in Brazil
- Do Jews in Hollywood silence Palestinian sympathizers?
- Real Housewives of Orange County is a Scripted Mess
- Real Housewives of New Jersey - NO MORE RICH
- Peter Himmelman?s new music video takes on Israel-Gaza conflict