Stephanie Butnick, an senior editor, runs The Scroll, Tablet's news blog.
Angry about team’s early performance, James Dolan is making some changes
Plus Claire Danes and Dustin Hoffman talk Homeland, and more in the news
But two years ago the New York Knick dressed up as Solomon
Plus novelist Francesca Segal keeps on winning, and more in the news
Meet Alex Mandel, actor/producer and Mr. February 2014
Plus $1,000 to observe Shabbat, and more in the news
16-year-old Olivia Wise records moving cover of ‘Roar,’ Katy Perry responds
By Rachel Shukert — Somehow, the mangling of the Broadway actress’s name may be the best thing to happen to her underappreciated careerBy Jeffrey Veidlinger — Jews have lived in the area since ancient times, and leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin encouraged their settlement thereBy Hannah Thoburn — But now the country’s Jewish community is divided between those lining up with Moscow and those joining the revolution in Kiev
As the 91-year-old Yiddish theater star embarks on a Purim cabaret show, we revisit his appearance on Vox Tablet
Edmund Levin plumbs trial transcripts to examine how one of Russia’s biggest court cases fed on the myth of Jewish malice
Evolving Jewish culture—and doctors’ orders—dealt a blow to South Florida’s delicatessens. But they’re making a comeback.
- Joshua Malina Does NOT Wish Mel Gibson A Shabbat Shalom
- Five Year Old Sruli Recites Wolf Of Wall Street Monologue on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Ultra Orthodox High School Boasts Full-Piece Marching Band
- The Newest Best Thing on the Internet: Wifey.tv
- The long road to ?Harmony? filled with twists and turns
- Joe & Teresa Giudice Plead Guilty
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is Almost Done!
- Brad Pitt the big winner on Oscar night