Stephanie Butnick, a senior editor, runs The Scroll, Tablet's news blog.
Worried bubbe leaves best pre-Olympics voicemail ever
The garment industry executive changed the women’s fashion landscape
Andy Samberg’s hit new comedy was a lovable underdog—until they won big
Complaint filed by 34 former high school students alleged decades of abuse
The ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ singer will take the stage during Sunday’s big game
The star stands by her carbonated endorsement following backlash
Eduard Sorin arrested last year in sting operation called ‘Only After Sundown’
Here are some organizations that offer support to the community
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- Check Out the Official Trailer for Jill Soloway’s TV Show ‘Transparent’
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- The New York Times: Don’t Stress, Curly Hair is Cool
- A Conversation with Jaime Primak Sullivan of Jersey Belle
- Amber Marchese of RHONJ Needs a Blogging Lesson
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning