Stephanie Butnick, a senior editor, runs The Scroll, Tablet's news blog.
Complaint filed by 34 former high school students alleged decades of abuse
The ‘Unorthodox Jukebox’ singer will take the stage during Sunday’s big game
The star stands by her carbonated endorsement following backlash
Eduard Sorin arrested last year in sting operation called ‘Only After Sundown’
Here are some organizations that offer support to the community
Would we be as interested if the group’s event hadn’t been closed to press?
Polish historian and author Dariusz Stola to begin post in March
Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer’s new show is refreshingly entertaining
Will change their modesty signs into something a bit more comfortable
SAR High School allowing students to wrap tefillin during all-girls meetings
By Elana Sztokman — Elana Sztokman flies the not-so friendly skies home to IsraelBy Etgar Keret — Even if the person you wronged doesn’t remember what you did, it can still make a difference to ask for forgiveness. Maybe.By Marjorie Ingall — As Yom Kippur approaches, I’ll share what I’ve learned about how to apologize—and how not to
On a new album, the captivating leader of the band Pharaoh’s Daughter reclaims the music that dominated her religious childhood
Chaya Ben Baruch’s sixth child was born with Down syndrome. Then she did what every good mother does—set out to find him a mate.
The dynamic conductor and genius behind ‘West Side Story’ also wrote classical works. Allen Shawn explores what they reveal.
- Debut Novelist Yelena Akhtiorskaya on Misery, Writing, and Brighton Beach
- Review: “This Is Where I Leave You”
- Buzzfeed Hipsters Sample Jewish Food For the First Time
- Brooklyn’s Best Vintage Store Also Supports Jewish Kids With Serious Illnesses
- My Evening with LeAnn Rimes & the LA County Sherriff
- A Conversation with Jim Marchese of Real Housewives of New Jersey
- Edge of Tomorrow: At 91, Grandma reflects on the state of the world and her soul for Rosh Hashanah
- Brian Finkelstein?s one-man show: Suicide, untimely deaths, masochism and humor