Stephanie Butnick, an senior editor, runs The Scroll, Tablet's news blog.
Would we be as interested if the group’s event hadn’t been closed to press?
Polish historian and author Dariusz Stola to begin post in March
Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer’s new show is refreshingly entertaining
Will change their modesty signs into something a bit more comfortable
SAR High School allowing students to wrap tefillin during all-girls meetings
By Jeffrey Veidlinger — Jews have lived in the area since ancient times, and leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin encouraged their settlement thereBy Liel Leibovitz — American Studies department event betrays university's academic principlesBy Simon Yisrael Feuerman — I pray with angry, damaged, and difficult men. I stay because they're like my brothers. And because sometimes they change.
As the 91-year-old Yiddish theater star embarks on a Purim cabaret show, we revisit his appearance on Vox Tablet
Edmund Levin plumbs trial transcripts to examine how one of Russia’s biggest court cases fed on the myth of Jewish malice
Evolving Jewish culture—and doctors’ orders—dealt a blow to South Florida’s delicatessens. But they’re making a comeback.
- Ultra Orthodox High School Boasts Full-Piece Marching Band
- The Newest Best Thing on the Internet: Wifey.tv
- Watch Harold Ramis’ Yiddish-Speaking Cameo
- Here Are Lena Dunham’s Goals For The Week
- The long road to ?Harmony? filled with twists and turns
- Joe & Teresa Giudice Plead Guilty
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is Almost Done!
- Brad Pitt the big winner on Oscar night