‘The Jewish Daughter Diaries’ paints an often-predictable portrait of Jewish moms. My own family’s history is more complicated.
A new documentary follows four women on their journey to parenthood
Complain about over-representation of Jews on popular parenting blog
The comedian’s activist streak continues, for a good cause
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza warBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap
- Emmys 2014: Tradition, tradition, tradition?and cable