Are the mass protests toppling regimes across the Middle East closer in spirit to 1979 Iran or 1989 Eastern Europe? Paul Berman, Elliott Abrams, Bruce Riedel, Andrew Tabler, and Brian Katulis consider the region’s future.
Type designer Scott-Martin Kosofsky explains the creation of Le Bé, his new digitization of a beautiful 16th-century Hebrew typeface. It debuts in The Selected Poems of Yehuda Halevi, a Nextbook Press e-book published this week.
By Elissa Goldstein — With a little help from Tablet's readersBy Amir Mizroch — The country and the world came to a standstill then. Can his death inspire a similar momentum for change?By the Editors — The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
The composer of the beloved Hanukkah song ‘Ocho Kandelikas’ shares stories and melodies from her past
- BREAKING: Several AEPi Chapters are Under Investigation
- Anti-Defamation League Asks Kanye West to Apologize
- Rashida Jones Calls 2013 the ‘Year of the Very Visible Vagina’
- Drake Helps Students at Struggling Philadelphia High School
- 100 Days of Summer Recap & Courtney Loves Dallas
- Mob Wives New Blood Recap
- ?Mad Men? comes to minyan
- Vanderpump Rules & Lies