Becomes second university to do so after ASA’s Israel boycott
We’re pretty sure Jews didn’t write this one
Will European health officials take note?
It might seem undiplomatic, but it was actually pretty clever.
“There’s other really bad shit happening, but no one says anything”
The former U.K. Chief Rabbi weighs in on some of Jewry’s burning issues
He’ll teach in New York, lecture around the world, and publish more books to foster ‘a new generation of Jewish leadership’
A case study in how not to report on the ultra-Orthodox community
Jonathan Sacks appointed professor of Jewish thought at both schools
By Jeffrey Veidlinger — Jews have lived in the area since ancient times, and leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin encouraged their settlement thereBy Rachel Shukert — Somehow, the mangling of the Broadway actress’s name may be the best thing to happen to her underappreciated careerBy Liel Leibovitz — American Studies department event betrays university's academic principles
As the 91-year-old Yiddish theater star embarks on a Purim cabaret show, we revisit his appearance on Vox Tablet
Edmund Levin plumbs trial transcripts to examine how one of Russia’s biggest court cases fed on the myth of Jewish malice
Evolving Jewish culture—and doctors’ orders—dealt a blow to South Florida’s delicatessens. But they’re making a comeback.
- Joshua Malina Does NOT Wish Mel Gibson A Shabbat Shalom
- Five Year Old Sruli Recites Wolf Of Wall Street Monologue on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Ultra Orthodox High School Boasts Full-Piece Marching Band
- The Newest Best Thing on the Internet: Wifey.tv
- Randi Zuckerberg: Silicon Valley Girl
- Third-generation survivor finds healing in Anne Frank role
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Puerto Rico Round One
- The Immature Real Housewives of Atlanta