Indeed, the ‘Israel Lobby’ can only succeed because voters’ views give politicians the incentive to seek ‘pro-Israel’ bona fides
Leading Modern Orthodox rabbi and political dove to receive award
Former White House aide launches campaign for Massachusetts State Senate
Other Holocaust-related literature also reported damaged
Here’s why he made it
Leaked footage offers a fitting send-off for Foxman’s five decades of service
He did it as a senior, and it was awesome.
The Montreal face-off between Yaacov Herzog and Arnold Toynbee offers ways of discussing the Jewish state that still feel fresh
Chilling video captures rising anti-Semitism in France
By Matti Friedman — A former AP correspondent explains how and why reporters get Israel so wrong, and why it mattersBy Liel Leibovitz — Steven Salaita’s case isn’t about free speech. It’s about common sense, and the rightful consequences of bigotry and violence.By Richard A. Block — Leading Reform rabbi cites newspaper's one-sided coverage of Gaza war
Some people lean on neighbors for a cup of sugar. The Fruchters, of Memphis, Tennessee, needed theirs to help them keep the Sabbath.
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
- “Lincoln’s Nigun—Yamin U’smol”: The Perfect Song to Usher in the Sabbath Queen
- OMGWTBIBLE Podcast: Let the Exodus Begin!
- Help OMGWTFBIBLE Complete Epic Comedic Torah Translation
- Richard Attenborough’s Jewish Refugee ‘Sisters’
- LeAnn and Eddie Episode 7 Recap
- The Ice Bucket Challenge: Where metrics meet meaning
- Real Housewives of Orange County Reunion Recap
- Emmys 2014: Tradition, tradition, tradition?and cable