37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Donations: If you’d like to make a contribution to help fund Tablet Magazine, you can do so by credit card here. If you’d prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Nextbook Inc. and mail it to the address above.
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By Judy Walters — There were a lot of little reasons I was unhappy. But ultimately, I realized I didn’t need to belong to a temple to feel Jewish.By Wayne Robins — To Peter Himmelman, fame was no match for observance, and the music just got betterBy Karen Lehrman Bloch — I tried to stay out of the fray, but I finally had to go public with my opinions about Israel, even if it meant my friends disagreed
Forging ancient artifacts, procuring army sick passes, and pretending to be normal after a traumatic brain injury
After making a splash back home, the creators of the Hebrew-language program are launching an English version on Vox Tablet
From the Archive: With a women’s-only gig at Arlene’s Grocery in New York this week, Bulletproof Stockings hits the bigger time
- Around the World in 63 Moishe Houses
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a Feminist
- Interfaith Dating: I’m Catholic, He’s Jewish—And We’re Just Fine With That
- Hasidic Alt-Rock Girl Band Bulletproof Stockings Performs Live in NYC—No Boys Allowed
- ?Love is Strange? when Alfred Molina and John Lithgow get married
- Real Housewives of Orange County Double Recap
- Jersey Belle Double Recap of Reality Goodness
- LeAnn and Eddie Week 5 Recap