37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Donations: If you’d like to make a contribution to help fund Tablet Magazine, you can do so by credit card here. If you’d prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Nextbook Inc. and mail it to the address above.
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By David Kalis — My grandfather told me his hometown no longer existed. But I found it—and finally came to appreciate my own heritage.By Charlotte Bonelli — In 1936, Nazis celebrated Easter with Judenrein eggs—but a new book of family letters shows the crisis didn't translateBy Batya Ungar-Sargon — Leaflets telling Jews to register with authorities not actually from 'authorities'
In his memoir ‘Positive,’ Michael Saag warns that our broken health care system is more dangerous than the AIDS epidemic
Liel Leibovitz, who has a new book out on the rock ’n’ roll poet, looks at how Cohen’s songs evolved from bleak to transcendent
Correspondence templates taught Jews both literacy and how to be modern. A new anthology shows their entertainment value.
- Not Your Bubbe’s Passover: Roasted Tomato and Fried Hallmoui Matzah Pizza
- New Movie ‘The Other Side’ Will Explore Sexual Abuse In Williamsburg’s Hasidic Community
- The Greatest Matzo Brei Breakfast Sandwich You’ll Ever See
- Calling All ‘Spider-Man’ Fans: Peter Parker is a Jew
- Selfie Spirituality
- ?Tallest Tree? examines what it means to be an outsider
- Real Housewives of Orange County Returns
- Real Housewives of New York ? Out of Africa
- New $1 million initiative will address Jewish executive recruitment, training
- By famed waterfalls, brainstorming a future for Latin America's smaller Jewish communities
- U.S., Israel teaming to push Israel into visa waiver program
- After his hunger strike, Alan Gross' backers ramp up calls for U.S. action