37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Donations: If you’d like to make a contribution to help fund Tablet Magazine, you can do so by credit card here. If you’d prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Nextbook Inc. and mail it to the address above.
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By Yair Rosenberg — The former Secretary of State places blame for conflict squarely on HamasBy Jordan Chandler Hirsch — As protestors' rhetoric heats up across Europe, many Jews feel safer in IsraelBy Batya Ungar-Sargon — Shmuley Boteach—rabbi, sexpert, Michael Jackson pal—has led many lives. But none of them can obliterate his past.
How one shy, whistle-blowing intern in an Amsterdam archive uncovered a travesty that insulted a decimated community
Two economists argue that literacy, not laws forbidding land ownership, created a small, widely dispersed and highly skilled minority
Known for right-wing politics, Vladimir Jabotinsky left an equally critical literary legacy. Hillel Halkin looks at it all.
- Graphic Novelist Liana Finck on Yiddish Letters, Teen Angst, and Becoming a Book Person
- Alexis Fishman’s Star Turn in “Der Gelbe Stern”
- War, What Is It Good For? Policing Female Bodies, Apparently
- In Lieu of Tel Aviv Concert, Neil Young Donates to Budding Israeli & Palestinian Musicians
- Married to Medicine Has a Weird Ending
- On the verge of war, a little night music: The Israel Philharmonic plays L.A.
- The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey executive chef, Matt Loory
- ?Wish I Was Here?: Zach Braff on love, his new movie and being a Jew