37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By Tova Ross — When I got married, my sheitel was a symbol of my vows and my Orthodoxy. Then it became a symbol of my discontent.By Liel Leibovitz — With raunchy Auschwitz shot, naturallyBy James McAuley — In the late 1950s, the Jewish department store mogul salvaged Chanel’s reputation—and burnished his own
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
The composer of the beloved Hanukkah song ‘Ocho Kandelikas’ shares stories and melodies from her past
- Neo-Nazis Confused by Tila Tequila
- Spotlight On: Jerry Stahl, Author of ‘Happy Mutant Baby Pills’
- Bette Midler to Play Mae West in Upcoming Film
- Adam Pally Fixes the Jewish/Hip-Hop Dilemma
- Why casting Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman really matters
- One man?s crusade to prove Hollywood mogul Carl Laemmle was a hero
- Real Housewives of BH: Much Ado About Nothing
- Real Housewives of Atlanta, Shoes Are Coming Off!