37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By Yair Rosenberg — It might seem undiplomatic, but it was actually pretty clever.By Leigh McMullan Abramson — The whole idea of a ritual bath seemed foreign and too religious. But now it’s a warm reminder of the moment I became a Jew.By Jon Emont — Long seen as allies of the Jewish state, Bedouins may be embracing their neighbors’ identity—as a way of expressing their own
The lingering effects of his massive Ponzi scheme on a century-old youth group, a Boston philanthropist, and small investors
Does sexually graphic material help Jewish continuity? ‘Unclean Lips’ argues for the unseemliness of Bruce, Roth, and their ilk.
The composer of the beloved Hanukkah song ‘Ocho Kandelikas’ shares stories and melodies from her past
- Drake Helps Students at Struggling Philadelphia High School
- Israeli Ad Agency Cleverly Promotes Ending Violence Against Women
- Watch Jon Stewart Take Down the War on Christmas
- Adam Brody Will Be On ‘New Girl’ in 2014
- ?Mad Men? comes to minyan
- Vanderpump Rules & Lies
- The Boring Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Momma Mia Recap