37 West 28th Street, 8th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Donations: If you’d like to make a contribution to help fund Tablet Magazine, you can do so by credit card here. If you’d prefer to send a check, please make it payable to Nextbook Inc. and mail it to the address above.
Advertising: Tablet Magazine sells banner advertising on Tabletmag.com and in its Daily Digest email newsletter, and we also offer an occasional dedicated eblast to our Daily Digest list. Please download our sales kit for information on advertising options and our affluent, educated, and engaged audience. Inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial: To learn more about Tablet Magazine and its staff, and for information on pitching stories, please see our About Us page.
By Steven I. Weiss — Purim reminds us it's unusual for Jews to indulge in recreational boozing—one reason Polish nobles liked having them run tavernsBy Jeffrey Veidlinger — Jews have lived in the area since ancient times, and leaders from Catherine the Great to Stalin encouraged their settlement thereBy Rachel Shukert — Somehow, the mangling of the Broadway actress’s name may be the best thing to happen to her underappreciated career
Daniel Gordis examines the legacy of the Israeli statesman who fled the Holocaust, fought the Mandate, and made peace with Egypt
Dudu Tassa immerses himself in the Arabic music of his late grandfather and reinterprets it for modern audiences
As the 91-year-old Yiddish theater star embarks on a Purim cabaret show, we revisit his appearance on Vox Tablet
- Not Your Bubbe’s Purim Cookie: Kolooschen
- Joshua Malina Does NOT Wish Mel Gibson A Shabbat Shalom
- Five Year Old Sruli Recites Wolf Of Wall Street Monologue on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Ultra Orthodox High School Boasts Full-Piece Marching Band
- Real Housewives of New York Premiere Recap
- ICM Partners? Chris Silbermann: The good kind of double agent
- For Noah Emmerich, era?s tension in ?The Americans? hits home
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Finale Recap