• Russian security services continue to deny any cover-up in the record-keeping for famous Righteous Gentile Raoul Wallenberg. They also continue to deny full access to their archives so that others can see for themselves. [AP/Vos Iz Neais?]
• Brooklyn district attorney Charles Hynes is interviewed by Paul Berger about his alleged lenience toward traditionally Orthodox accused sex offenders. And, yes, I’m afraid he puns on guy/goy. [Forward]
• A profile of Bahrain’s ambassador to the United States, who is a woman and a Jew. [WP]
• Protesters tried to halt Israel’s Habima theater company’s production of The Merchant of Venice at the reconstructed Globe in London. Naturally, the show went on. [Ynet]
• Donald Duck said what in German? [Der Spiegel h/t The Awl]
• The only Israeli running for Congress faces his Republican primary in Texas today—and Eric Cantor has backed an opponent. [JPost]
Who’s getting the Presidential Medal of Freedom right now? This guy.