• HOW TO TALK TO DOGS IN HEBREW!!! [Forward]
• A 17-year-old student at Ozer Hatorah in Toulouse, France—the school targeted in the spring shooting—was attacked on a train last week. [JPost]
• A tour of Manhattan’s Garment District, which is down but not out and still super-Jewish. [Capital]
• The Second Avenue Deli triumphantly retained the right to kill its customers with kosher meat. [Gawker]
• There’s a way-cool online exhibit attached to the National Museum of American Jewish History’s IRL (that’s Internet-talk for “in real life”!) exhibit featuring George Washington’s famous letter to the Jews of Rhode Island. [NMAJH]
• A dispatch from a “Judaism & Baseball” retreat. [Kaplan’s Korner]
I mean, how many hip-hop songs not produced by Rick Rubin have Jewish bass lines?