Sundown: Likelihood of Israeli Strike Waning?
Plus philanthropist and former NFL team owner Art Modell dies at 87
• According to Channel 10 in Israel, the chances of an Israeli strike on Iran are waning, but Prime Minister Netanyahu will seek security assurances in his meeting President Obama later this month. [Times of Israel]
• Art Modell, former owner of the Cleveland Browns and Baltimore Ravens, has died at age 87. [Forward]
• Explained: The story behind the high-level meeting between Prime Minister Netanyahu and U.S. Ambassador to Israel Dan Shapiro that escalated into a heated argument. [Atlantic]
• The Jewish Week presents an exhaustive look ahead at Jewish arts this coming fall. [JW]
• Following a good run in the past few days, Israel has doubled its medal count at the 2012 Paralympics in London to six. [JTA]
Falsely accuses rabbi of leaving Jerusalem out of benediction