Sundown: Palestinian Spring Arrives?
Plus Estonian paper apologizes for making ad featuring death camps images
● Forty-five Palestinians were injured in a demonstrations today against the Palestinian Authority and over the rising cost of living. The PA used tear gas and live ammunition to disperse violent crowds that burned tires and blocked roads. [JPost]
● An Estonian newspaper has apologized for making a mock ad for weight-loss pills featuring of a photograph of Jews in concentration camps. [Haaretz]
● Jacob Silverman reviews the spate of novels being released by recent U.S. veterans of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. [Slate]
● Nicholas Dawidoff writes on the future of the New York Jets with two high-profile quarterbacks on the team roster. [TNY]
● Jewcy’s Fashion Week dispatch covers the ban by ultra-Orthodox rabbis on men wearing skinny jeans. [Jewcy]