Daybreak: Did Iran Delays Its Nuclear Program?
Plus Amar’e, Toulouse, and stuffed cabbage kugel
• According to Defense Minister Ehud Barak, Iran’s decision to use a third of its enrichment uranium for civilian purposes earlier this year stopped the forward momentum of its nuclear program (for military purposes). Barak seems to think this conscious move made confrontation with the United States less likely before the American elections. [JPost]
• Following AK-47 threats on Oslo’s main synagogue, Norwegian authorities have sought to beef up security on Jewish sites in the city. [JTA]
• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and French President Francois Hollande will travel together to the Jewish school where three children and one rabbi were murdered in Toulouse this past March. [JTA]
• With the Knicks’ Amar’e Stoudemire out six-to-eight weeks with a knee injury to begin the season, analysts are starting to call his five-year $100 million contract the worst in New York, instead of the Yankees Alex Rodriguez. [NYT]
• Aviv Harkov has the breakdown on some awesome stuffed cabbage kugel for Jewcy’s “Not Your Bubbe’s Recipe” cooking series. The secret is in the craisins. [Jewcy]