Sundown: Where Will You Be Tomorrow?
Plus Syrian fire hits IDF jeeps near the border between Israel and Syria
• Ignore or embrace the casual profanity, but here is an easy way to make sure you go to the correct place tomorrow if you’re voting in the American elections. [YourFuckingPollingPlace]
• Just days after three Syrian tanks entered a demilitarized zone between Israel and Syria, an IDF patrol jeep near the Israeli border with Syria was hit by stray gunfire [JPost]
• There is a crocodile loose in the Gaza sewers. [Al-Arabiya]
• Tamara Mann has a moving personal essay on politics and the Jewish attitudes about birth and life. [HuffPo]
• Jewcy looks at the generational divide between David Mamet’s embrace of Mitt Romney and Lena Dunham’s full-throated call for Barack Obama. [Jewcy]
Palestinian leader takes two steps forward on right of return, two steps back