Sundown: Turkey and Israel to Repair Ties?
Plus Ed Koch leaves 100,000 thank yous to his secretary
• According to Channel Two in Israel, President Obama will reportedly demand that Israel and Turkey repair their ties, which have run cold since the Mavi Marmara flotilla incident in 2010. [ToI]
• Mary Garrigan, the assistant to the late New York City Mayor Ed Koch, was reportedly given $100,000, according to a will filed earlier this week. [NYT]
• American-born Yesh Atid member Dov Lipman made a plea from the floor of the Knesset asking President Obama to release convicted spy Jonathan Pollard.
• Shari Arison, the richest woman in Israel, gets profiled by Allison Hoffman in her inaugural piece for Jewcy. [Jewcy]
• Henrique Capriles Radonski, the grandson of Holocaust survivors, will pursue another attempt to win the Venezuelan presidency. [JTA]