Sundown: The End of Small Parties?
Plus effort by Jewish lawyer to ban Jews from jury fails
• According to Channel 2 in Israel, the threshold for parties to join the Knesset may rise from 2% to 4%, which would keep small parties out of the Knesset. [ToI]
• A.O. Scott reviews the new PBS documentary on Philip Roth, which will air later this month as the author turns 80. [NYT]
• A federal judge has (unsurprisingly) turned down a request by a lawyer to exclude Jews from a jury involving a man accused of lying about trying to join the Taliban. [JTA]
• Ben Birnbaum writes something new and interesting about the coming end of the chance for the two-state solution. [TNR]
• Natalie Schachar has got the scoop on a new YouTube channel called JASH, which is specially curated by Sarah Silverman and other comedians. [Jewcy]