The 5 Best Insights from Bibi’s Astrology Report
In honor of the Israeli prime minister’s 64th birthday
Today, as you may know, is Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s 64th birthday. Does Israel still need him? Yes. Will Israel still feed him? Despite his addiction to pricey glidah, yes. This also means Bibi was born just less than a year-and-a-half after the founding of the State of Israel.
What started as a casual search into Netanyahu’s astrological profile this afternoon turned into a full-blown star-bending experience when I discovered that there was a website that had already prepared a deep astrological profile for the Israeli premier. Fortunately, it sticks strictly to the stars and leaves out the editorializing. Here are some of the best insights from the report.
First things first, it seems important to know that Bibi is mostly Fire and Air.
1. Benjamin Netanyahu, Fire is dominant in your natal chart and endows you with intuition, energy, courage, self-confidence, and enthusiasm! You are inclined to be passionate, you assert your willpower, you move forward, and come hell or high water, you achieve your dreams and your goals. The relative weakness of this element is the difficulty to step back or a kind of boldness that may prompt you to do foolish things.
Being so heavily Fire and Air means that Bibi is less than a quarter Earth and only 2.5 percent Water. What does that mean?
2. In general, a lack of Water does not necessarily mean that you are unable to love as much as others do. However, you may find it difficult to express the deepness of your heart and of your feelings. In the best cases, you come to terms with it, you adjust, you manage to show more affection or, why not, you pretend to be really affected! In the worst cases, you get into the terrible habit of repressing these essential values and you tend to forget that they are the basis of the richest and strongest bonds between human beings.
Bibi is also nearly 75 percent Yang energy, meaning he’s three times more action-oriented than reflective (Yin). His 10th house (whatever that means) is his most dominant.
3. With a prominent 10th house, your destiny’s achievement may be very notable: the 10th house represents your career, your public life, and your ambitions. A good deal of your energy may thus be used to successfully implement what you have in mind. Instinctively, you are very keen to make your dreams come true. Sooner or later, you will deal with the public, and your personal achievement will go through trials and ordeals: other people and visible actions.
To boot, the man is sensitive.
4. You are sensitive to beauty, Benjamin Netanyahu, and your emotional reactions are often of an aesthetical order because, even in the appearances, balance and harmony are necessary for your well being. You easily identify with others, you have a talent for emphasizing their best qualities and you solve their problems with tact and diplomacy. You endlessly weigh the pros and the cons and you constantly try to please your interlocutors. In doing so, you may develop a strong dependency because you need their approval too much. It is difficult for you and your entourage to deal with your indecisiveness because it inclines you towards contemplation more than towards creation and you are tempted to procrastinate unless you try to charm others into doing things for you. But as long as harmony prevails… isn’t it what matters?
That’s so true. And to allow harmony to prevail, you need energy, which according to the stars, Bibi has in spades.
5. What an energy, Benjamin Netanyahu! You take so many initiatives, you have so much strength for action, construction and struggle! You are part of the conquerors, loyal and concerned about panache. Your vitality is such that you can achieve your objectives and release all your creativity. However, you are so proud and so unyielding that you cannot tolerate the faintest annoyance on your way: if you are vexed, you may turn into the opposite direction as a matter of reaction.
Maybe this report is biased after all.
Used his phone to film his kids’ band playing a concert in NYC