• Everyone seems to be worried about declining U.S.-Israel relations … except the Palestinian Authority, which worries they haven’t declined enough. [Ynet]
• Someone else will have to be New York’s next Jewish senator: former Bush speechwriter Dan Senor isn’t running this year. [Ben Smith]
• Speaking in Berlin, Israeli opposition leader Tzipi Livni urged international economic and political sanctions against Iran. [Haaretz]
• “With a heavy heart,” columnist Yossi Alpher backs Palestinian Prime Minister Salam Fayyad’s plan to unilaterally declare sovereignty. [JPost]
• In a meditative essay, Leon Wieseltier argues against Jewish building in East Jerusalem (specifically Sheikh Jarrah). [TNR]
• Oh, so this is what it’s like to be a bat mitzvah motivational dancer. [Slate]
Did you guys know Joy Division had a song called “Passover”? I sure didn’t!