Tablet Magazine, including The Scroll, will be dark for Monday and Tuesday in honor of the yontiffs. Til Wednesday, have a good weekend and a happy rest-of-Passover.
• A Likud Knesset member plans to submit a bill that would set a ceiling for concessions prices at Israeli theaters. What, we should have to pay a week’s salary for a large Coke? [Guardian/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Philip Roth told an Italian journalist that he is disappointed in President Obama. Except he didn’t. Which means the journalist completely made it up. [The New Yorker]
• An awesome look at Israel’s new Holon Design Museum, which is, in an ironic twist, itself really well designed. [NYT Style Magazine]
• A panel of experts talks to Charlie Rose about the Dubai assassination of Hamas weapons man Mahmoud al-Mabhouh. [Charlie Rose]
• If you’ve ever tried to Google someone famous, then you may already know the joke. If not, you’ll want to see this. [Gawker]
• Jewish fantasy baseball. Naturally, the Brewers’ Ryan Braun goes first in the draft. This video is a bit raunchy, but also quite funny. Have a great Opening Day!