• Arab Israelis love matzoh. In possibly related news, sales of prune juice to Arab Israelis have skyrocketed. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?r]
• Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan called Israel the greatest threat to Mideast peace. [Haaretz]
• Israel selected its representative to the 2011 Venice Art Biennale. Sigalit Landau’s contribution will be “based on co-existence on the human plane, and the chronology of settlement in pre-state Israel.” [Haaretz]
• Those roses from a U.S. Christian group that Prime Minister Netanyahu couldn’t accept for fear of offending the American administration? Actually, Bibi’s office said he’d be glad to accept them, and donate them to hospitals. [JPost]
• An Orthodox 15-year-old fencer who previously petitioned not to compete on Saturdays won third place in Cadet level épée at the Fencing World Championships—on a Saturday. [Failed Messiah]
You don’t need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows. Or, if you’re in the northeast, to know how insanely hot it is today.