Daybreak: Did Iran Just Play Us?
Plus bad Blumenthal, good beer, and more in the news
• Why Iran’s agreed-to nuclear swap, likely to forestall sanctions, could in the long run be a bad thing. [LAT]
• Israel offered Syria the Golan in exchange for cutting ties with Iran and terrorist groups. And it refused. [JPost]
• President Obama will meet with Jewish Democratic lawmakers today, his first such event. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Noam Chomsky told Al Jazeera that his being barred from entering Israel is the sort of thing that “only happens in totalitarian states.” [Ynet]
• Roger Cohen enjoys a delicious West Bank microbrew. [NYT]