• Australia expelled an Israeli diplomat over continuing fallout from the Dubai murder of the Hamas weapons procurer. [Ynet]
• An Israeli chef made the world’s largest falafel ball—30 pounds!—right here in New York City, at what sounds like a typical Greek diner. [JTA]
• The unlikely tale of Henry Roth’s soon-to-be-posthumously-published seventh novel. [NYT]
• Nextbook Press editor Jonathan Rosen is participating in an exciting-sounding forthcoming exhibit at the Whitney Museum. Birds, guys! Birds! [Whitney Museum]
• Simon Monjack, the husband of the late actress Brittany Murphy, was found dead. They’re saying natural causes. [AP/NYT]
• Beef roll-up: The Jewish deli meat presentation you may not have tried, yet. [NYMag]
Marjorie Ingall’s column today has 52 comments! Keep ‘em comin’!