• The U.N. Security Council passed new sanctions. They are great at demonstrating U.S. power, but will be less successful at actually hindering Iran’s nuclear program. [Reuters]
• Former Florida attorney Scott Rothstein was sentenced to 50 years in prison for the $1.2 billion Ponzi scheme he allegedly ran. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Tuchus? Tuchis? Tushie? Tush? Contributing editor Jeffrey Goldberg gets to the … bottom of it. [Jeffrey Goldberg]
• Um … someone has come up with a flotilla computer game. It is pretty offensive, if you ask me, and it objectively misrepresents what happened. [Flotilla Raid]
• Manna is real! And seemingly materializes out of nowhere! And it is tasty! And it is made by … bugs? What a bugskill. [NYT]
When God gave us manna in the wilderness: That was a miracle.