• Former President Bill Clinton will officiate at the wedding of Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-New York) and longtime Hillary Clinton adviser Huma Abedin—this summer’s second-most-anticipated half-Jewish nuptials. [AP/Maggie Haberman]
• A “humanitarian” ship organized by Muammar Qaddafi’s son will depart Greece for Gaza tomorrow. [JTA]
• Yehuda Amital, a formidable leader in the religious Zionist movement, died at 85. [JPost]
• The University of California is taking criticism for too weakly responding to and condemning anti-Semitism on its campuses. [LAT]
• Ernest Nussbaum, an 82-year-old resident of Bethesda, Maryland, has invented a new instrument: The Prakticello (it’s a lot like a cello). [All Things Considered]
• Peaceniks for Gilad. [Dissent]
Today is the 15th anniversary of the Grateful Dead’s final show, at Chicago’s Soldier Field, before lead guitarist Jerry Garcia died. Below: “Sugar Magnolia,” the favorite song of the group’s longtime promoter, Bill Graham (born Wolodia Grajonca to a Russian-Jewish family that narrowly escaped Berlin).