• The new Time cover package examines whether Islamophobia is rampant in America. [Time]
• The Obama administration has increased military cooperation with Israel: Just ask the Wall Street Journal and AIPAC. [Wonk Room]
• An IDF officer and soldier are being investigated for allegedly selling goods confiscated from the flotilla. [JTA]
• In opposing Park51, Newt Gingrich noted that Nazis would not be able to put up a sign near the Holocaust Memorial Museum. This happens to be completely false. [Slate]
• Robert S. Wistrich on Trotsky’s complex, and evolving, stance toward Zionism (which he never subscribed to), as compared to the reflexive and strong anti-Zionism of his heirs. [Forward]
• Do you want to read an interview with an 86-year-old old-time-y New York City Jewish press agent? Of course you do. [NYT]
Sorry the Top Chef round-up went up later than usual. Blame these guys.