• Abraham Foxman calls for civility in public discourse. [HuffPo]
• Hezbollah head advocates a nuclear reactor in Lebanon. Sure, why not? [Now Lebanon]
• Ron Kampeas takes Paul Krugman to task for demagoguing the ADL/Park51 issue. [Capital J]
• Joseph O’Neil has a great essay on novelist Muriel Spark, who—who knew?—had a Jewish father. [The Atlantic]
• Iranian Jews: They live in America! And are ambivalent about Things! [The Atlantic]
• Wanna meet another Jew? Start singing. [JTA]
Hizzonner went on The Daily Show last night to stand up for the Islamic center … and for the sliced-bagel tax?
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|