Sundown: Next They Take Manhattan?
Plus your definitive Jewish Silly Bandz comparison, and more
• Laura Rozen reads the tea leaves and wonders whether Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas might not meet again, next week, in New York during the U.N. General Assembly. [Laura Rozen]
• There are two different brands of Jewish Silly Bandz knock-offs. How do you decide between them? By price, naturally. [daddytypes.com]
• Woody Allen doesn’t want your shana tova. [NYT]
• Former Tablet Magazine staff writer Marissa Brostoff co-hosts her inaugural radio show. The topic? Park51 and being a Muslim in America. [Beyond the Pale]
• In New York? Join Jewcy at the Village’s Le Poisson Rouge for “The Greatest 3-Minute Guilt Stories Ever” [Jewcy]
Tickets went on sale today for Yo La Tengo’s eight-night Hanukkah stand in Hoboken, New Jersey. I’ve already bought mine.