Sundown: Freeze and Talks Face-off
Plus the worst-named limousine service ever, and more
• 87 U.S. Senators to President Obama: Make President Abbas keep talking! [Foreign Policy]
• Goldberg to Bibi: Renew the freeze! [Jeffrey Goldberg]
• While in New York City last week, Iranian President Ahmadinejad met with Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan. [Vos Iz Neias/MyFox Los Angeles]
• Wearing a straw hat on a yontiff: A cautionary tale. [The Gloss]
• Things you should go to in New York City tonight! Vox Tablet guest Gal Beckerman discusses his new book; Tablet Magazine senior editor Sara Ivry interviews a graphic memoirist at the Tenement Museum.
• Krystal Night Limousines. It’s pogrom-errific! [Krystal Night]
Pretty much the final word on New York versus L.A. Jewish authenticity. That, and the fact that it’s 111 degrees there right now.