• Prime Minister Netanyahu is seeking more from the United States in exchange for extending the freeze two months, including a pledge to veto unilateral Palestinian independence and acceptance of a long-term military presence in the Jordan Valley. [JTA]
• Top Jewish Democrats denied that J Street had anything to do with their meetings with Richard Goldstone last year. [JTA]
• Several West Bank rabbis presented 20 new Qurans to replace those damaged after yesterday’s mosque arson. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Speaking with Egyptian President Mubarak, President Clinton linked the Israeli-Palestinian conflict to motivating terrorism around the world. [AP/Vos Iz Neias?]
• Greed, Lawrence Schiffman, Raphael Golb, and the Dead Sea Scrolls. [GreedWatcher]
• On the Jewishness of Dr. Faye Miller, Don Draper’s latest paramour on Mad Men. [XX Factor]
Last night, Jon Stewart was magnanimous in his treatment of Rick Sanchez (who called to apologize).
|The Daily Show With Jon Stewart||Mon – Thurs 11p / 10c|