Excuse the auto-horn-tooting: In response to the New Yorker’s ’20 Under 40’ fiction writers list the New Haven Review has noted 20 nonfiction writers under 40 (well, mostly) who are worth watching—and several have Tablet Magazine connections!
• Contributing editor Joshua Cohen, author of the novel Witz, writes a column on translated works; see ‘em all here.
• Keith Gessen was a Vox Tablet guest (and is an FOTM to boot).
• Contributing editor Gideon Lewis-Kraus has penned several essays, including a profile of Wilhelm Reich titled, “Master of the Orgasm.”
• Contributing editor Mark Oppenheimer is also an editor at the New Haven Review. He has written extensively on Holocaust revisionism for us.
• If forced, to pick my favorite piece by contributing editor David Samuels, it would be this.
• Samantha M. Shapiro profiled Miriam Lowenbraun, of the Association for Jewish Outreach Professionals.
List-members without Tablet Magazine connections: Please get in touch! (Jason Fagone, I’m looking at you.)