• Israel has arguably the fastest-rising property market in the world. [AP]
• All the major world powers, including the United States and China, have proposed nuclear talks with Iran for next month. [Laura Rozen]
• Prominent Palestinian intellectual Mustafa Barghouti proposes a unilateral declaration of independence “on the territories occupied by Israel in 1967, including East Jerusalem.” (And Gaza?) [IHT]
• Tablet Magazine contributor Jon Kalish reviews Mark Jacobson’s The Lampshade. [Forward]
• Iranian President Ahmadinejad has formed an “independent and neutral team” to investigate U.S. complicity in 9/11. [NY Daily News/Vos Iz Neias?]
• New York Mets first baseman Ike Davis has promise, even if the Mets don’t. [Kaplan’s Korner]
Rabbi Levin on the teevee last night.