• Prime Minister Netanyahu dismissed talk of a U.S. deal that would offer incentives for a freeze extension. [JPost]
• Yet rumor has it that the U.S. offered a deal whereby Israel would lease the Jordan Valley from the Palestinian Authority, perhaps for seven years. [Arutz Sheva]
• Israel’s housing market is booming … too much. [LAT]
• A Labor Knesset member has demanded that more women be involved in the peace process, as per one U.N. resolution. [Arutz Sheva]
• Adam Levin offers an apologia pro novel sua. [Jewcy]
• Matisyahu does Moses. [Jewlicious]
Computer issues have forestalled our weekly NFL post; please consider this The Scroll’s bye week, and enjoy this video of Donovan McNabb before he was benchable.