• President Obama’s commitment to restarting Mideast peace talks is “unwavering” in the face of huge Democratic losses in the midterm elections, said a senior adviser. [JTA]
• Speaking at a memorial service for Yitzhak Rabin, assassinated 15 years ago, President Clinton said he imagined the late prime minister would have approved of his daughter marrying a Jewish guy. [JTA]
• A J Street spokesperson lashed out at a former AIPAC spokesperson who trashed J
Street through a Commentary blogger. Shtetl fight! [Washington Jewish Week]
• Sarah Glidden talks about her new graphic novel, How To Understand Israel in 60 Days or Less. [Comics Alliance]
• The first female rabbi was ordained in Germany since … well, you know. [BBC]
Legendary Cincinnati Reds and Detroit Tigers manager Sparky Anderson died today at 76. Below: Him being baseball.