• Soon-to-be House Majority Leader Eric Cantor told Prime Minister Netanyahu that he would basically unquestioningly side with him against the president of his own country. [Capital J]
• A children’s treasury of people condemning Glenn Beck. [JTA]
• Why the fruitful conversation to have is not one about settlements but one about borders. [Goldblog]
• Holy cow did a lot of people die in Eastern Europe in the 1930s and ‘40s! (And not only Jews. But a lot of Jews.) [NYO]
• The Other Israel Film Festival opens tonight in New York. [Other Israel]
• Margarita Korol on what you missed if you weren’t in NOLA at the beginning of this week. [Jewcy]
You’ll either think this is funny or you won’t. I think it’s really, really funny.