• Before giving a big speech tonight, Secretary of State Clinton met with Israeli opposition leader Tzipi Livni in Washington, D.C. [Haaretz]
• Get ready, Israel: Sarah Palin is visiting. [The Daily Beast]
• One of the women who has accused Julian Assange of a sex crime is reportedly now in the West Bank with a Christian outreach group. [HuffPo]
• Israeli MAD. Awesome. [The Magic Whistle]
• Whether or not Jews are greedy, Jewish law frowns upon greed, David E.Y. Sarna concludes. [NY Jewish Week]
• A short film on the making of the Beastie Boys’ iconic hit “Fight For Your Right” will debut in January at Sundance. [Jewcy]
Now that Hanukkah is over, we can get to the Christmas viral videos.