• Read this now. Bravo. [NYT]
• “Disneyland, you’ve just won the Super Bowl. What are you going to do next?” “I’m going to Haifa!” [JTA]
• Israelis and Palestinians, coming together by trying to beat the crap out of each other. (It’s called boxing.) [WP]
• People are upset because the Chicago Marathon is scheduled for the day after Yom Kippur. [JTA]
• How will the “start-up nation” enter its next phase? [The Economist]
• Miss Massachusetts, a.k.a. Loren Geller Rabinowitz, could become only the second Jewish Miss America when the pageant happens January 15. [Sisterhood]
And if you look above you’ll see the vultures swooping in!